Tplink repeater is an amazing device to boost your existing wireless network. With Tp link repeater setup, wifi signals reach to the area where the normal wireless network cannot reach. You can use the default web address i.e. tplinkrepeater.net to configure the tplink extender and to enjoy unlimited wifi coverage. Tplink extender takes the signal from your router and extend it to a larger area. The extender comes with an easy and simple web interface that helps in the configuration of the device. However, if you are not how to set up Tp link extender, you can go follow the instructions given in the following section to enjoy hassle-free experience.
What is tplinkrepeater.net?
Tplinkrepeater.net is a default web address that can be used to sign into web interface of the tplink repeater. Once you complete the Tplink repeater login steps, you will be able to access your extender’s settings and you can see how many devices are connected to your network. You can also use the Tplink repeater default IP address to manage the configuration. Furthermore, you can easily complete the dead spots of your place by connecting to the tplink extender network. Follow the Tp link extender setup instructions for extending the speed and range of your wireless network.
How to set up Tp link extender?
- Plug the Tp link extender into a wall outlet.
- Connect the computer to Tp link extender using an Ethernet cable.
- You can use wireless method to connect tplink extender with your computer. On your computer, click on the wifi icon from the taskbar. Find the tplink extender network. Connect to it by entering the wireless password.
- Open a browser to access tplink extender login page. Type tplinkrepeater.net into the browser. Press ‘login’
- Complete the tplink extender login details.
- You will reach to quick setup wizard of tplink extender.
- The setup wizard will scan for the available nearby networks.
- Select your network. Enter the password to connect to it.
- You will be asked to change the wireless settings of the tp link repeater.
- Enter the wifi network name and password for your extender.
- Click ‘save’
- You can connect your devices to the tplink network by entering its wifi password.
Tp link extender login failed
By following the above Tp link extender setup instructions, you will be able to complete the configuration and installation of the device. If you are not able to sign into tplink repeater login page, you can try these troubleshooting tips:
- Check the physical connection of the Tp link repeater. Check that the extender is plugged into the power outlet properly.
- Make sure you are using correct tplink repeater login web address. The login details that you are using should be correct.
- You can sign into web interface of the Tp link repeater by using a different web browser. You can try using a different device for the Tp link repeater setup process.
- Disable all the available firewalls. It is difficult to sign into Tp link extender setup page due to firewalls.
- Update the firmware of Tp link extender. If your Tp link repeater firmware is outdated, it will cause issues. You can update the firmware field of your extender after downloading it from the tplink support website.
- You can try resetting the extender to its factory settings. Resetting the Tp link repeater will resolve login and setup related issues. You can use a pointed object to press the reset button. This process may take up to 2 minutes.
Finally, you can complete the Tp link extender login process by using the web address tplinkrepeater.net. if you encounter any issue with your tplink device, you can directly contact our team of experts for help. They are available round the clock through their toll-free number. You can resolve the issues by doing a live chat with our team, if you want.