TP-Link extender setup
Are you not satisfied with the performance of your existing router? Do you want to increase the range and strength of wireless signals? If yes, then you can install an extender at your place. Weak Wi-Fi can be a bit frustrating and they don’t even have enough power to reach all the corners of your home or office. Therefore, it is important to set up a wireless extender in your home or workplace. There are a number of extenders available out there in the market, but if you want to fix this issue for once and all then you should go for tp link extender. TP Link extender setup is an ultimate way to boost up the speed and range of Wi-Fi.
If you want your Wi-Fi signals to reach every corner of your home or office then you must go for TP-Link repeater setup. TP-Link extenders are small devices which a user can plug into an electrical outlet and connect to their routers. Merely after completing TP-Link extender login by using www.tplinkrepeater.net, you can enjoy the high-speed internet all across your home. You can complete the setup process by following some simple Tp-link extender setup instructions. Now, if you are not sure how to setup tp link wifi extender then we are here to help you with it through this website. Also, if you are facing some issues with your extender, you can learn about tp link extender troubleshooting through this website.
Tplinkrepeater.net is a private domain by TP-Link that can be used for TP-Link extender login or to perform its setup process. If you are confused about how to log into tplink extender, this web address can be used to configure any settings of the TP-link repeater. You just need to enter this default domain in order to access the tp link extender configuration page where you can manage each and every setting of your extender. If your tp link extender not working using this domain, we recommend you to access the TP-link extender admin page using login IP 192.168.0.254. If you are encountering more such issues, then you can contact us to know about tp link extender troubleshooting.
TP-Link extender login
How to setup tp link wifi extender ?
Here we are giving some tips which you can use to configure TP-link wireless range extender. We can help you to resolve any kind of issue that you might face while configuring the extender like- tp link extender won’t connect. There are three methods that you can use for tp link extender setup.
Method 1: How to access TP-Link extender using a web browser ?
- Turn on your TP-Link extender.
- From your computer and any other device, connect to your TP-Link extender’s SSID.
- Open a web browser and go to TP-Link extender login page by entering the default web address in the address bar of the web browser.
- Once you access the TP-Link extender setup wizard, you need to create a password for administrative privileges.
- Your tplink extender will start scanning for the available wifi network.
- Connect the extender to your router’s network by entering the password.
- Name your extended network and click on ‘Next’ to move further.
- You need to press on ‘Save changes’ to save all the settings.
- Now, you can successfully connect to the TP-link extender.
Method 2: How to setup tp link wifi extender using tether app ?
If your tp link extender not working after configuring it with the help of web-based configuration utility then you can try installing it with the help of tether app. You need to follow the steps which are given below to configure your extender:
- First of all, you need to download the tether app from the Play store or app store on your Smartphone.
- After that, you need to place your extender within the range of your wireless router.
- Power on your TP-link extender and wait for it to boot up.
- You need to connect to the wifi network of the extender on your mobile device.
- Open the tether app.
- Scan for the available wifi network; connect to the router’s SSID.
- You can connect to your router by typing its password.
- You can connect to the extended network.
Method 3: TP-Link repeater setup via WPS
You can also choose the Wi-Fi protected setup method to configure the tp-link extender. You need to follow these tp-link extender setup instructions:
Place your extender in close proximity of your wireless router.
Press the WPS button on your TP-link extender and wait for the LED to start blinking.
After 2-3 minutes, press the WPS button on your router.
The devices will connect automatically and the Wi-Fi will become solid.
Now, you can connect to the extended network with the help of default credentials.
How to update firmware of tplink extender ?
Firmware is the underlying software that is embedded on the TP-link extender’s hardware. The firmware is responsible for the proper function of the extender. The firmware also improves the security features of the TP-Link extender. New updates are released by the company from time to time to fix bugs that are present in the existing firmware therefore; you need to update the firmware. Now, if you are wondering how to update firmware of tplink extender, here are a few steps which are given in this section that you can use:
How do I change the default IP address of My TP-link extender ?
It is important to change the IP address of the TP-Link extender to avoid IP conflict. Here are some steps that you need to follow to change IP address of the extender:
First of all, log into extender using tplinkrepeater.com.
Click ‘Network’ on the left-hand side and change the IP address to some different.
Click ‘Save’ to change the settings.
- Take a sharp object like-pen or pencil.
- Press and hold the reset button with the help of sharp object for about 8 to 10 seconds.
- If you see the lights flashing then it means that the TP-link extender has been reset successfully.
This was all about how to access tp link extender. Steps are very simple but you can call us anytime to know about tp link extender troubleshooting. We are available round the clock to resolve issues regarding tp link extender setup and login. To get in touch with our professional team, you can either call them on their toll-free number or perform a live chat with them.